At Opya, we understand that when a child has been diagnosed with autism, it can be difficult for parents to know where to turn. We also know that the earlier a child begins autism therapy, the more likely they are to respond to it and to be successfully integrated into an elementary school system. This is why our early intervention program in the Bay Area and Orange County prides ourselves on offering the highest quality autism behavioral therapy that begins before the age of six.
If you are looking for an early intervention program in the Bay Area or Orange County, Opya might be right for you. To learn more, call 650.629.3445 today.
The Importance of Early Intervention
Early intervention is critical for children diagnosed with autism. Studies have shown that children who receive early intervention services are more likely to make progress in their development than those who do not. An early intervention program can also improve the long-term outlook for children diagnosed with autism.
At Opya, our goal is the same for each of the children in our care: timely integration into an elementary school program. To this end, we offer a range of services to help children diagnosed with autism learn the skills they need to be successful in school and life.
What We Offer
At Opya, we offer a range of early intervention services, including:
- Behavioral therapy – Our behavioral therapists use a variety of techniques to help children diagnosed with autism improve their social skills, communication skills, and behavior.
- Social skills training – Social skills training helps children diagnosed with autism learn how to interact with others. This can include learning how to make eye contact, start and maintain conversations, and play appropriately with others.
- Speech and language therapy – Speech and language therapy can help children diagnosed with autism improve their communication skills. This can include learning how to use words and gestures, as well as developing better listening and speaking skills.
- Occupational therapy – Occupational therapy can help children diagnosed with autism improve their fine motor skills, gross motor skills, and sensory processing. This can include learning how to hold a pencil, catch a ball, or tolerate loud noises.
- Parent training – Parent training is an essential part of early intervention for children diagnosed with autism. Our parent training programs help parents learn about autism and how to best support their child’s development.
- The Opya App – One of our core beliefs at Opya is that connectivity must be at the heart of any autism therapy program. The HIPAA-compliant Opya app allows us to connect with you and your child between appointments.
If you have a child diagnosed with autism or if you are a medical professional who treats one, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about our early intervention program.
Early Intervention for Autism at Home
There are no two ways about it. Children diagnosed with autism respond better to therapy when they are in an environment in which they feel comfortable. This is why we focus exclusively on in-home early intervention services.
In-home therapy allows your child to receive the same high-quality care that they would receive at a center but in the comfort of their own home. This can help your child feel more relaxed and less anxious, which can lead to better results.
In addition, in-home therapy allows our therapists to get to know your child in their natural environment. This can provide valuable insights that can help us tailor our approach to meet your child’s specific needs.
Learn More About Opya’s Early Intervention Program Today
Whether you are a parent with a child who has been diagnosed with autism or a medical professional seeking to refer a pediatric patient, Opya is here to meet your needs. If you or someone you know is seeking an early intervention program in Orange County or the Bay Area, don’t hesitate; reach out to our specialists at 650.629.3445 today.