If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with us by contacting the California Veterans Home’s designated Privacy Officer/Complaint Official listed below. You may also file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Region IX, Office of Civil Rights by sending a letter to:

90 7th Street
Suite 4-100
San Francisco, CA 94103
Attention: OCR Regional Manager

and/or by calling (800) 368-1019, faxing (415) 437-8329, TDD (800) 537-7697 or by emailing OCRComplaint@hhs.gov.

All complaints must be submitted in writing. Opya will not retaliate or otherwise penalize you if you file a complaint.